1. Seth: literature list about this god.
2. Bears: depictions and mentioning of Asian bears in AE sources.
3. Prononomia: were there rules of formation for prenomina?
4. Palermo Stone: short literature list.
5. Libyans: long literature list about the Libyans in AE, and some references for the Libyan settlement Marsa Matruh.
6. MMA Exhibition OK: announcement and report of the exhibition at the The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, called "Egyptian Art in the Age of Pyramids" (September 16, 1999 - January 9, 2000).
7. Thoth+Anubis: literature lists about these gods.
8. Ages and DNA of Mummies: about the problems with determining the ages of Mummies and with hair and DNA samples.
9. King Scorpion: about the kings Scorpion I and II.
10. Oracles: literature on oracles in AE.
11. Bes and tattoos: literature about this god and examples of tattoos in AE.
12. Heiress Theory: notes on a dead theory that still haunts the world.
13. Pyramid Colors: were the pyramids painted?; intersperced with some geometrical thoughts.
14. Calendars: short literature list on AE calendars.
15. Moon and Osiris: lunar (and astronomical) symbolisms, notably between the Moon and Osiris/ascension.
16. Miscellaneous: lapis lazuli, the Theban Tombs numbering system, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
17. EEF NEWS: issues 64-67.
18. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutions (jobs, lectures, etc.).
1. Dyn.17 genealogy: does the name of Sit-Kamose tell us something about the uncertain family relations of that time, and how much Ahhoteps were there?
2. Uluburun shipwreck: an ancient ship in Turkish waters with a scarab of Nefertiti.
3. Morning birth: sun rise symbolism and some solar hymns.
4. Egypt in Aegean: AE objects found in the Aegean.
5. 'Star Wars' Lecture: report of the lecture "Star Wars: The Stellar Orientation and Interpretation of the Pyramids of Giza" by Dr. Kate Spence, resulting in a debate on ancient ways of orientating oneself.
6. Dreyer lecture: report of the lecture "The Beginning of Writing in Egypt: Discoveries at the Royal Tombs of Abydos" by Dr. Guenter Dreyer.
7. Roman Isis: some literature on this goddess in the Roman Period.
8. Dio Cassius and the week: this writer claimed an Egyptian origin for the planetary names of the days of the week; is there any ground in that?
9. Female circumcision: did it happen in Ancient Egypt?
10. Budge: advise of two Egyptologists about the use of the books of this writer.
10. Miscellaneous: Pyramid builders, VR tombs, the hoopoe bird, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
11. EEF NEWS: issues 68-72.
12. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutions (jobs, lectures, etc.).
1. Amarna ostraca: types and codes for ostraca found in Akhenaton, and how to interprete that
"year 30" jar sherd.
2. Abstraction and Math: examples of the AE capacity for abstraction and of AE mathemathics.
3. AE Law: about Egyptian laws and legal codes.
4. Amarna Mummies (2): looking at some mummies ("Elder Lady","Younger Lady", KV35 and KV55) and the recent excavations near Tut's tomb.
5. Erotic figurines: examples and some literature.
6. Predynastic: the term, obscure kings, stone vases and fox amulets: meaning and use of the term "Predynastic", and inquiries after unfamiliar Predynastic kings, Predynastic stone vessels and fox-shaped amulets.
7. Sphinx defacement: when did the Spinx lose its nose?
8. Suckling scenes: depictions of animals and trees suckling a god or king as babe.
9. EEF NEWS: issues 73-76.
10. Miscellaneous: the Henu ritual, the "Mysteries of Egypt" IMAX Movie (review), Cleopatra, Data base systems for museums, Asiatic gods in AE, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
1. Egyptian Seafaring: about AE sailing and to what the term _wAD wr_ (The Great Green) refered.
2. Sheshat's symbol: what was its color and what did its elements represent?
3. Egyptian Houses: some literature.
4. Golden Flies: about this piece of jewelry/military decoration.
5. AE burials in Palestine + Gilded mummy faces: some literature on these grave issues.
6. Apis and Serapis: about theses bullish gods, with and excursion to Serapis-priest Manetho.
7. Bronze arrow heads + bread molds: some literature on these objects in AE.
8. EEF NEWS: issues 77-81.
9. Miscellaneous: lefthandedness in AE, about CTs/PTs on CD-ROM, sea-horses in AE art, Tanis silver, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.