1. Placenta: issues surrounding the placenta - at birth, of the king, as hieroglyph.
2. Dancing with Sticks: ancient Egyptian dancers holding sticks, either canes or throwing sticks.
3. Nibkhururiya Revisted: potentially new Hittite evidence relating to the question of the identity of the Egyptian king 'Nibkhururiya' (mentioned in the Hittite 'Deeds of Suppiluliuma' annals).
4. Iasen's Tomb: to which dynasty does this tomb (G 2196) in Giza belong?
5. Dolls: examples of ancient Egyptian toy dolls that have been found.
6. Aziru of Amurru (2): when did this king, known from the Amarna Letters, stay in Egypt?
7. Nefertiti Bust Replicas: museum quality copies of the queen's famous head, and how the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin went about in making a master copy.
8. Egyptology, Definition of: opinions on what fields and eras should be included in the definition of "Egyptology", and on who may call him/herself an "Egyptologist".
9. Miscellaneous: pataikos, the title _Hr.y-Sna n Mw.t_, Sangara, math, Tell el-Dab'a & 14C dates, Bakenkhonsu Stela, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
10. EEF NEWS: issues 456-460.
11. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).
1. Penanukis and Peseshet: info about a criminal priest of Khnum (dyn 20) and about a lady who may have been the first female physician (dyn. 5/6).
2. Marucchi: several 19th c. Italian Egyptologists by that name.
3. Satellite Use in Egyptology: examples of the use of space imagery for Egyptological research.
4. Upper and lower Egypt (Terms): the earliest use of the terms "Upper Egypt" and "Lower Egypt".
5. Wadj-wer (2): what was designated by the term _wAD-wr_, "the Great Green" -- the Sea or the Delta marshes or both?
6. Unicode and Hieroglyps (3): the appearance of the pre-beta EGPZ 1.0 specification for hieroglyphs in the Unicode Private Zone.
7. Hatshepsut's Mummy: is one of the mummies found in KV60 the mummy of queen Hatshepsut? Who were the queen's grandparents? How solid is the 'liver box & missing tooth' argument, and can DNA help solve the puzzle?
8. Miscellaneous: the Ramessesemperre stela, the tomb of Panehesy, the tomb of Qa'a, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
9. EEF NEWS: issues 461-464.
10. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).
1. Khepri Depictions: scenes of two goddesses flanking the Khepri beetle.
2. Philae Graffiti: the date of the graffiti of Hadrian's gate at Philae.
3. Deir el Bahari Graffiti: photos and date of the erotic graffiti of Deir el-Bahari.
4. Description d'Egypt Reprints: several reprints of this famous French work.
5. Crowns, The Material of (2): some info on the construction of royal headdresses in general, and about the material of the Blue Crown specifically.
6. Arm Poses of Mummies: did all kings and queens have their arms crossed or folded over their body? And what happened to Tutankhamun's arms?
7. Mummy Age Estimates: how reliable are modern techniques for assessing the age of mummies?
8. Monkeys in Human Poses: scenes showing monkeys that are driving chariots or are being portrayed in domestic activities.
9. Seaton-Kerr, H. W.: the content and fate of the antiquities collection of Heywood Walter Seton-Karr (1859-1938).
10. Miscellaneous: Bastet statues,Roman obelisks, Unknown Man C as Sen-en-Mut, _qaH_ priests, the coronation ceremony, pLeiden I 350, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
11. EEF NEWS: issues 465-468.
12. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).
1. Balthalon, Pierre: some information about the uncle (1753-1830) of Bernardino Drovetti.
2. Night of Counting the Years: an Egyptian film (also called "al Mumia'") about the clearing of the Royal Cache, DB320.
3. Maps and Plans: examples of ancient Egyptian carthography.
4. Shedeh Wine: some insight into the nature and production of Shedeh.
5. Tekenu Figure: literature dealing with the enigmatic Tekenu figure.
6. St. Petersburg Sphinxes: bibliography for the two sphinxes on the riverside in St Petersburg.
7. Armant Stela of Hatshepsut: info on the Armant stela which records the date of Hatshepsut's death.
8. Cartonnage Cases: restorations of older burials that were provided with cartonnage cases in dyn. 21, and earlier usages of cartonnage.
9. Petrie's 1914 Team: persons mentioned in Petrie's second excavation report of Tarkhan and what became of them.
10. Tiye-mereneset: the parentage of Queen Tiye-mereneset, the great royal wife of Setnakhte.
11. Icons: did ancient Egyptian art have any influence at all on Orthodox Christian icons?
12. Miscellaneous: grain measuring, several scarab types, the alleged Aten seal of KV63, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
13. EEF NEWS: issues 469-473.
14. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).