1. Androgynous Goddesses: androgyny as traits of (creator) goddesses.
2. Carrying Poles: how many carrying poles could a sacred barque have?
3. Cement: some remarks about ancient mortars used in ancient EGypt.
4. Coregencies (Murnane): some thoughts on the presumed coregencies between Amenhotep III and Amenhotep IV, and between Sabaka and Sabataka, and the appearing of the Murnane Memorial Volume.
5. Egyptianizing Modern Burials: modern people burried in AE sarcophagi or Egyptianizing tombs.
6. Eye of Horus in PT and BD: why is the Eye given a more prominent role in the PTs than in the BD?
7. Facial Reconstructions: the problems surrounding (forensic) facial reconstructions of mummies - science or art?
8. Flail or Fly-wisk: what kind of object is that symbol of rulership with 'tassels', i.e. S45?
9. Kings and their 'Fathers': kings calling other persons than their biological father "father".
10. Knowledge of Ritual in DeM: did the artisans of Deir el-Medina make ritual objects and did that require knowledge of temple rituals?
11. Statue of Nakht: how the statue of a dyn 18 nobleman was found and... got torpedoed.
12. Nile Mosaics: Greco-Roman depictions of idealised Nile scenes.
13. Offering Dish with Staircase: some remarkable kinds of ceramic offering trays.
14. Soleb and Sedeinga Temples: bibliography of the Sedeinga temple dedicated to Queen Tiye and the companion temple of Amenhotep III at Soleb.
15. Tutmose, Son of Amenhoteop III: the older brother of Akhenaten who died prematurely.
16. Unguent Cones at Banquets: were those lumps of fat on the heads of banquet guests real or symbolic?
17. Toby Wilkinson's 'Genesis of the Pharaohs': reviews of this book.
18. Miscellaneous: foreigners in Deir el-Medina, a little known member of Carter's team, PTs of queens, LACMA Amarnian ceramic molds, the body parts of Osiris, objects in the Bent Pyramid, Buto as port, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
19. EEF NEWS: issues 353-356.
20. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).
1. Apis and Mnevis Bulls: what did these two holy bulls look like?
2. Conservation of Sites: some anecdotes about polution and restoration in the Valley of the Kings.
3. Cubit (Short, 6-Palm): when was the short cubit (versus the royal cubit) employed and for what purposes?
4. Dancers: bibliography of AE dance.
5. Duality and Twins: about symbols of duality/dualism, pairs of twins, and complementarity of opposites.
6. Dyed Cloth and Hathor: about AE costumes, the dyeing of linen, and the red scarf worn by priestesses of Hathor.
7. Foetal Burials: about the foetuses found in Tutankhamun's tomb, and about foetal/infant/child burials/mummies in general.
8. Gebel Tarif Knife: predynastic knifes, notably the Gebel Tarif knife and the Gebelein Knife.
9. Labels of Dyn 1: some sources for dynasty I labels.
10. Nesamun: info on the 20th Dynasty High Priest of Amun, Nesamun.
11. Papyrus Greenfield: info on p.Greenfield in the BM (pBM EA 10554).
12. Rituals around Harvest: about the ritual side of food production in tomb contexts, and some harvest/sowing festivals.
13. Solar Courts: the function of solar courts in NK temples.
14. Travelling Time: the speed of travel and the speed of postal delivery in the Nile Valley.
15. Turpentine: oleoresins used in mummification.
16. Tutankhamun's Body: those serious damages to Tutankhamun's body -- when were they inflicted? And what were the possible ailments/disabilities of the boy-king?
17. Miscellaneous: the first "false doors", 19th century mummification quotes, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
18. EEF NEWS: issues 357-361.
19. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).
1. Amulet Type ('Pierced Pouches'): what's that unusual amulet worn by Sesostris III (and others)?
2. Arabs and Hieroglyphs (2): discussion about Okasha El Daly's book "Egyptology: The Missing Millennium" and the use of Arabic sources in Egyptology.
3. Aswan's Minor Temples: the small Ptolemaic temple of Isis, and two Roman temples, in Aswan.
4. Book of the Dead, its Nature and Sequence: background information about the origin, use and compilation of the BD (and CTs and PTs).
5. King as God: the divine status of the Pharaoh accross time, and the first attestations of "sa Ra" and cartouche.
6. Maceheads and Palettes: info on the predynastic maceheads in the Petrie Museum, and some bibliography on predynastic palettes and maceheads in general.
7. Pseudo-Groups of the OK: OK statues composed of two or more representations of the same individual.
8. Terms of Endearment and Abuse: about affectionate and insulting terms to address someone with, and about pet names (formed of personal names).
9. The Temple 'Nebmaatre-united-with-Ptah': a temple built by Amenhotep III in Memphis.
10. TT295 of Djehutymes: are there tekenu scenes in the tomb of Djehutymes?
11. TT345 and Royal Connections: theories around Amenhotep of TT345 (and some background on DNA).
12. Tutankhamun's Kiosk Pair: info on a pair of wooden kiosks with two blue faience cups, found in Tutankhamun's tomb.
13. Userkaf's Temenos: doorways in the enclosure wall (and other features) of the pyramid-complex of Userkaf.
14. Miscellaneous: Hierakonpolis Tomb 100, the Berlin stele of Akhenaten and Nefertiti, musical instruments in the Amarna Period and Nubia, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
15. EEF NEWS: issues 362-365.
16. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).
1. Amenhotep I's Tomb (2): about false claims that the tomb of Amenhotep I (cq Herihor...!) is to be found, and the posthumous cult of Amenhotep I.
2. Aper-el: bibliography about the 18th dynasty vizier Aper-El.
3. Dynastic Change: considerations about the dynastic transitions between dyn. 17 and dyn. 18, between dyn. 19 and 20, and between dyn. 21 and 22, and in general: how did the Egyptians define the concept of "dynasty"?
4. Medicine; Blood and Dung in: examples of animal effluence remedies of the ancient Egyptians.
5. Sheikh Abd el-Qurn : who was the Sheikh of Sheikh Abd el Qurn?
6. Tany, Hyksos princess: a new find related to a Tany; were there one, two, or three women with that name in the SIP?
7. Was-scepter: what does the was-scepter represent and what is its origin?
8. Miscellaneous: a sledge In Cairo Museum, Forensic Entomology, NK temples in the Levant, shabtis, chariots of Thutmose III, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
9. EEF NEWS: issues 366-369.
10. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).