1. Calendar issues: about month names, the Birth of Re, the pRhind quote, and other issues relating to the ancient Egyptian calendar.
2. Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid: measures and structural problems of these pyramids.
3. Turin Papyri: bibliography about P. Turin Cat. 1883, 2044, and 2095.
4. Journal Trends: the problems of having many small Egyptological journals, their availability and survival.
5. Dams and Site Preservation: the effects of submersion on archaeological sites.
6. 77 Donkeys: the donkeys in the Lake of Knives and other instances of donkeys in AE mythology.
7. Carthography in AE: Ancient Egyptian maps and plans.
8. Nymaathap: several OK queens by that name.
9. Giza Slab Stelae: OK slab stelae and issues relating to it.
10. Brocklehurst Mummy: about a story by Amelia Edwards regarding a Ms Brocklehurst who gave a mummy the Osirian treatment.
11. Ptahhotep, Instruction of: bibliography for this wisdom text.
12. Malta, Egyptological Collections in: ancient Egyptian or Egyptianising artefacts on Malta.
13. Miscellaneous: the Sphinx Stelae of Amenophis II, Seth animal, Saqqara stele of Shepsesipet, Iset-Nofret, grain prices, Stela Mariette n. 1139, tempels & treasuries, wool clothing, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
14. EEF NEWS: issues 336-339.
15. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).
1. Ay's ring: some info on a ring with Ay's name.
2. Antiquities smuggling: thoughts on the antiquities trade.
3. Ritual space preparation: designating secular areas for sacred space via cleaning and purification rituals.
4. Thutmosis II and Sothis: did this king reign 3 or 13 years? Could sothic dating solve this? Plus some other issues surrounding astronomical dating.
5. Book of the Day: a short bibliography for this Afterlife text.
6. Abu Roash Pyramid: the structure at Abu Rowash - royal tomb or solar temple? Plus the orientation and destruction of this pyramid.
7. Fortress of the Gods: the mention of "fortresses of the gods" in Archaic texts.
8. Dissertations on the WWW: publishing theses - venues and copyrights.
9. Crystal Palace Sphinxes: the surviving sphinxes of the great exhibition at the Crystal Palace London.
10. Life in early dyn. 18: some thoughts about daily life in a fictionalised Egypt.
11. Breasts on men and ithyphallic Mut: breasts of Hapi and of corpulent authorities, plus an ithyphallic representation in the temple of Khonsu at Karnak.
12. Pharaoh and Champollion: the earlier modern usages of the term "pharaoh" and knowlege about the title in the Classical Era.
13. PsDntyw: the start of the ancient Egyptian lunar month.
14. Miscellaneous: the tomb of Ramose, Late Dynastic tombs, villa of Nakht, Esna cryptography, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
15. EEF NEWS: issues 340-343.
16. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).
1. Beni Hasan Tomb 181: scenes and objects from this tomb (Garstang's numbering).
2. Karnak during LP: bibliography on Late Period temple architecture.
3. Tar and bitumen: the differences between these mummification materials.
4. Names of Thebes and Sais: etymology of the names of these cities.
5. White Cross-Lined Ware: some literature on Petrie's prehistoric pottery.
6. Boat models: modern models and plans of ancient Egyptian boats.
7. Baketaten: Marc Gabolde's idea that Baketaten was the daughter of Kiya.
8. Frontal views and Dyn. 21 funerary papyri: some curious scenes on dyn. 21 funerary papyri, and the general motif of depicting faces in frontal view (en face).
9. Left Foot Forward: why ancient Egytian statues show human figures as striding with the left foot forward.
10. Miscellaneous: the statue of Kawab, Ahmose I at Avaris, cermonial fans, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
11. EEF NEWS: issues 344-348.
12. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).
1. "Know Thyself": did this famous aphorism have an ancient Egyptian orgin?
2. Uraei and Neith emblem: some rearing cobras are depicted with Neith's symbol on their hood.
3. Tattoos (2): bibliography on tattooing in the Pharaonic period.
4. Circumcision (2): circumcised male mummies and some literature on the topic.
5. Lutes and modern evocations of AE music: did the ancient Egyptians know the lute and what was its name? And what to think of modern (so-called) 'recreations' of ancient Egyptian music?
6. Leg injury suggested for Tutankhamun: recent theories about Tutankhamun's leg injury, depictions of the boy-king with 'crutches', and the walking sticks in his tomb.
7. Infotainment: reliable documentaries on ancient Egypt, why are they so scarce?
8. Menes, Name of: do we know what the name "Menes" means?
9. Miscellaneous: 20th dyn. material in the Levant, cartonnage masks, coronation scenes, Byblos and Egypt in dyn. 12, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
10. EEF NEWS: issues 349-352.
11. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).