1. Imhotep: literature about this deified physician.
2. Property Rights: the legal side of private land ownership and land markets.
3. Sothis and Astronomy: about the astronomical issues behind the astronomical and visible heliacal rising of Sothis.
4. Trumpets: about Egyptian war trumpets and the trumpets found in Tutankhamun's tomb.
5. Priesthood Titles: about priestly titles in general (lector priests, Prophets, 'Masters of Secrets').
6. Predynastic Population: are there anthropological studies for Predynastic Egypt?
7. Winglyph: short history of this prime hieroglyphic software.
8. Cooking in Ancient Egypt
9. Kids to Egypt: do tour operators allow children?
10. Ankh sign and Wordplays: the array of theories abut the ankh sign, and about wordplays in the ANE.
11. God's Wife: bibliography about the God's Wive of Amun/Divine Adoratrice.
12. Dance in Ancient Egypt: literature about dance and temple dance.
13. Unknown Man E: about an unidentified mummy from the Deir el Bahari Cache, burried in a sheepskin in a white coffin.
14. Miscellaneous: about the fate of Cleopatra Selene, the 4th dyn. couple Memi&Sabu,honey in offerings, the Opet Festival, whether a "Toronto Palette" exists, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
15. EEF NEWS: issues 1798-183.
16. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).
1. Osireion in Abydos (2): purpose and attribution of the Osireion / the Hypogeum.
2. Dedwen: some facts about this little known godhead.
3. Kom el-Qulzoum: some info about this Ramesside fort near Suez.
4. Leprosy: what is the evidence for the occurence of this disease in ancient Egypt?
5. KV60: a report by Donald Ryan about this tomb and its occupants.
6. Double Uraeus: the occurence of, and idea behind, the double and triple uraeus.
7. Quarrying and Mining: about stone quarries and gold mining.
8. Chantress: the role of the _smayt_ and other female religious roles in the cult.
9. Anen and the Akhmim Family: about Anen, son of Yuya and Thuya and brother of Queen Tiye, about whether Ay was part of this family, and whence the family did stem.
10. Curses: some threat-formulae in tombs.
11. Beadwork: faience beads, and bead-net dress (network).
12. Royal Afterlife: did the dead king retain his individuality and what was the Cannibal Hymn about?
13. Value of Tutankhamun's Coffin: anecdotal thread about the material value of the coffin, then and now.
14. Theban Tombs Restauration: about the preservation/conservation and restoration of tombs.
15. Arab&Coptic Views on Ancient Egypt: opinions and legends of Arabic and Coptic writers in regard to the ancient monuments.
16. Interest and Money: did the Egyptians know interest, did they have money (and what kind of money?)?; plus some other economic issues around private property and markets.
17. Ants: are they at all mentioned in Egyptian texts?
18. Tattoos and Scarification: literature about, and examples of, different forms of skin decoration.
19. NK Administrative Titles: some references about offices of internal administration.
20. Music in Ancient Egypt and the ANE: bibliography.
21. Princess Sharelli: the Ugaritic princess Sharelli, and an Egyptian lady as wife of Niqmed II of Ugarit.
22. Book of Abraham: what is the relation between the ancient Egyptian Joseph Smith Papyri and the Mormon Book of Abraham?
23. Amarna Afterlife: what was supposed to be the fate of the dead under Atenism, can we know?
24. Naqada Burrials: burrials and skeletons during the Naqada Period.
25. Marfan's Syndrome and DNA: what are the characteristics of Marfan's Syndrome, did Akhenaton suffer form it, and can the disease be traced via DNA research on mummies?
26. Miscellaneous: copper snake statettes, Amarna gypsum plaster casts, the earliest Saqqara village, ritual sports, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
27. EEF NEWS: issues 184-187.
28. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).
1. Burrials of the Poor: how were the poor people burried and mummified?
2. Replicas of Tombs: the pros and cons of replicas of tombs.
3. Earliest Pottery with Images: the earliest non-geometric motives and hieroglyphs on Predynastic pottery.
4. Internet Sources: advantages and disadvantages of digital sources, and whether they may be used as reference.
5. Cosmetics: some references about cosmetics.
6. Headrests: some refernces about those wooden 'pillows'.
7. Seven: sorry Trekkies, but this is about the symbolism of the number seven in Egyptian art.
8. Right and Left: the spatial orientation of the Egyptians.
9. Early Sails and Oars: earliest depictions of sails and of oars (or rather: paddles).
10. Behbeit el Haggar: a report by Dr Christine Favard-Meeks of the work done, and state of, the temple at this site.
11. Osiris Chapels: literature about the Osiris Chapels in the temple domain of Karnak.
12. Seth's Name: about the several variants of the name of this godhead, and their explanation.
13. Faience Ushabtis: some references and examples of faience ushabtis.
14. Beer Taverns: did they have pubs?
15. Royal Mummies in Cairo: are there forensic descriptions of royal mummies in the Cairo museum?
16. Miscellaneous: El-Saaf, the Treasure of Dush, the human remains in WV-23, mummified owls, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
17. EEF NEWS: issues 188-191 .
18. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).
1. Egyptian Items in Ancient Iberia: about ancient Egyptian objects finding their way to Spain and Portugal during the TIP and LP.
2. Eye of Horus: is the Eye of Horus the origin of the Rx symbol in modern medical shorthand, or not?
3. Rosettes: the rosette on predynastic objects.
4. Budge: biographies on this early Egyptologist.
5. Adoption of Wives: the case of a husband adopting his wife.
6. Prosopographies: debate on their usefulness.
7. Saffron, Mandrake and Cummin: the occurence of such spices and flora in AE texts.
8. Mounted Riders: rare examples of Egyptians riding on the backs of horses and donkeys.
9. Diorite Tools: the use of such tools and the terminology problems around diorite/dolerite.
10. Miscellaneous: new finds of Ramesses II in Jordan, beards, Hermes Trismegistus, the term _tnr_, and some other (largely unanswered) questions and unsettled matters.
11. EEF NEWS: issues 192-195.
12. Administrativa: announcements by the moderator, by members (websites, personals or offtopics), by authors and publishers (new books), by institutes (jobs, lectures, exhibitions, etc.).